keskiviikko 8. helmikuuta 2012

Still going strong..

Holaaa,


Hellou, I'm actually writing this post from my bed cos' I have this stupid flu that has been lasting since Saturday. I went to work yesterday and noticed that it maybe wasn't the best idea..But I'll hope I'll be ready to go again tomorrow. I'm sick of this coughing, nose running...aargh
I think I got cold last week, when it was raining, and stupid me wanted to go 
shopping to Maremagnum even tough I was wet as h***.. Thank god, this week, the sun is shining again and it's looking like the weather is getting warmer again. Jeiii:) 


I have been loving to work last weeks, even tough it's kind a busy right now
at the office, especially when one girl is having her holiday. It of course
affects cos' we're such a small agency. Last week I have been doing again confirmations, offers to our suppliers..TourPlan is fun!
Last Thursday I went to Sagrada Familia to get tickets for this one Swedish group coming up and it didn't went like we'd planned. Our office had got the wrong info from Sagrada Familia and that group has to go to get tickets at the same day they'll arrive. So no can do there.. 
On Friday I went to Camp Nou to get 40 tickets to this Norwegian group, who we're suppose to come here on that afternoon, and took the tickets to their hotel in Gracia..Well, from my part, everything went ok, but cos' of some huge snowstorm in Amsterdam, this group got stucked there and never came to BCN. Byhyy :(


Weekend was also very successful even tough I started to have my flu. On Friday evening me and Reetta went to eat out to this Japanese Restaurant at Paral-lel. Oh and it was so gooood. We ate 6 courses menu there, including vegetable rolls, sushi, soup, salad etc. and great White wine (I don't usually even drink wine but this was perfecto).We have to go there again! Oh and for dessert Baileys with ice..Yummyy. We have been eating lot's of tapas here, so this was good change for us, also.
Later on, we went to Raval for a while and of course, Latin bar.. What would Fridays be, if we'd skip that..hahaaa
On Saturday, we cooked traditional Finnish meal to our french roomie Hugo. Actually, I hadn't even tasted it before but I don't know so much cooking either..haha. But Reetta had this great idea to do casserole, where's potatoes, beef and cheese and then we made nice salad with that. It was very good and Hugo liked it too..Now we're waiting when he's gonna make french food for us..hihhii. On Saturday night we went to Barceloneta to Opium Mar, very nice club there. We had a blast and met some great beautiful people:) 
On Sunday we we're nervous to know, who's gonna be Finland's next president and well yeah, not who I voted, but what can you do.. 


Today is Barca-Valencia match coming up again, I wish I would have the energy to go watch it. Hope so! 
But this is it now, besitos to everyone and have fuuuun <3


Best regards, 
Nora





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti